Wednesday, March 25, 2009

You know you aren't in Bama anymore. . .

. . .When, as you leave work, you see a man doing Tai Chi on the hospital lawn. And your coworkers each take turns taking hour long naps in the break room, complete with pillow and blanket. I am still amazed!

But I will say this: I think I like night shift! I mean, I think my body likes night shift. When I worked days, I would get up really too early, feel tired and awful for about 3 hours, come home after work too tired to exercise, eat and go to bed. Well, working night shift, I go to bed around 8am after work, sleep without setting my alarm and still getting enough sleep to wake up in time to feel great, not sleep deprived, and go work out before work. Is this the secret you all have been hiding? Watch out CCU, I may return to night shift (Report Nazi....ahhhhhhh! Run!!) Well, we'll see =)

Oh, another funny thing. I was passing this nice Italian restaurant on the way to work, and in each of its windows was one of those neon sign thingies. One window's sign read "Casual Dining". The other window read "Health Inspected". What?!! Sign me up!

I don't have much more to say, just wanted to check in with you all. I miss you guys, but I guess it's good I'm working so much because I don't have as much time to dwell on it.

Time to get ready for work! Promise I'll post something vaguely interesting soon.

And thanks for reading (especially all the CCU folks), it makes me feel special =)

No comments:

Post a Comment