Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

I just got off work, where I was floated over to Sutter General Hospital. This hospital is under the same umbrella as Sutter Memorial, and in fact Memorial will eventually move all of its contents over to General, as soon as the addition is built (like, years from now). I was assigned to a general ICU unit, much like UAB's MICU. It was nice, not too difficult, and generally faster paced than my home base at Memorial.

I just wanted to write to wish everyone a Happy Easter! I would rather be at University Church right now, or if I couldn't be there, at least working with my friends at UAB, but I guess I'll have to settle for sunny Sacramento. I am sad that I missed the sunrise service at my favorite park (McKinley...with the ducks and roses!).

On a brighter note, my family comes to see me next week! We have planned several days of fun to include a Dodgers vs. Giants game, Alcatraz, Yosemite, the Golden Gate Bridge, Monterray Bay, and the 11 mile drive (or however many miles it is). I am looking forward to exploring and seeing my hubby!! Only a week and a half to go. . .

Will check in with you all later, for it's night night time for the travel nurse.

All my love,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. Missed seeing you as I visited UCC this past Sunday! I saw Jonathan at a distance but didn't get over to say Hi!
    Glad you're getting a visit from them soon! :)

    ReplyDelete