Thursday, April 16, 2009

This week in Cali. . .

I began by not sleeping much on Monday. I was off Sunday so  my sleep schedule was just off.  I went to Old Navy early Monday morning and what a funny story do I have for you all!  I was in the dressing room, and next door to me was a man and his 8 year old.  The kid was rather annoying, repeating over and over "I see London I see France, London! France! London! France! Which one is it Daddy, London or France?!" I was thinking to myself, "Please please let this kid stop soon."  And THEN do you know what the kid says?!  "Daddy, I can see the hairs on your scrotum." as if he was saying "Daddy the sky is a pretty blue today."  I had to bite my tongue to not roar with laughter. It truly made my day!!

Despite the fun, I went home and tried all that I could to go to sleep before work Monday night. No such luck. It was a long night and I was very excited when 7Am rolled around so I could go to sleep. So I come home Tuesday morning, take a shower, and I'm in bed by 8AM.  I wake up for work, feeling refreshed, only for that feeling to be replaced by panic as I discover it's 7:15PM and I'm 45 minutes late for work!!!  I called and went in, but of course felt terrible!!

It's now Thursday morning, and I just got off an extra 8 hour shift at Sutter General.  I'm waiting on the housecleaning lady to arrive and clean so I can sleep!

Hope you guys have a good day!!

1 comment:

  1. FUNNY!! Not being able to fall asleep is so maddening! Benadryl helps me! Except for last night! I was so into New Moon I kept telling myself just one more chapter! At 4AM I turned off my lamp and woke up at 7AM and was out the door before 7:30AM! I hate being in a hurry!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete